Our Church Building
Church Building Dedicated in 1896
Our lovely English Gothic style church, which was dedicated in 1896,
aesthetic and ideals of the Arts and Crafts movement that was influential
at the time.
Designed by prominent Swedenborgian architect, H. Langford Warren, the
features a carved stonework exterior, an ornate tower, and a serene
stained glass windows, produced by leading art glass studios such as Lamb
and Tiffany, add to the beauty and richness of the space and
illustrate Bible stories from
Creation to Revelation.
This church was
built as the National Swedenborgian Church and is home to the
Washington, DC, congregation.
Our church is located in
the historic Dupont Circle neighborhood in the nation's capital.